A company security service is a set of tools and procedures which check that the architecture and implementation of the IT systems in your organization are resistant to malicious software, black hat hackers, DoS / DDoS attacks. They also ensure your employees are aware of how to avoid and deal with phishing attacks and social engineering techniques.
This service includes the following components:
- 1 Network security assessment, including Wi-Fi network
- 2 Web security assessment
- 3 Load Testing
- 4 Performance Testing
- 5 DoS / DDoS testing
- 6 Phishing simulation
- 7 Social engineering testing
Key Objectives of Service:
- To implement basic control measures for operations of information security in the organization.
- Protect the organization against security breaches and data leaks.
- Ensure the information and information processing tools are secure and protected from cybercriminals and black hat hackers according to the best practice experience.
- Prevent exploitation of technical vulnerabilities and logic errors in IT systems.
- Prevent exploitation of security vulnerabilities in IT systems.
- Log events, provide evidence, report identified issues and present remediation recommendations.
Typical Stages of the Project:
- 1 Malware Protection and IT Security
Planning and integrating malware protection measures into the IT architecture of your organization. Creating a plan for implementation of preventive measures against breaches of IT security in your organization.
- 2 Network Vulnerability Assessment
Review IT and IT security documentation Conduct IT and security audit onsite Development of correcting and preventive measures to improve IT security in your organization
- 3 Web Application Vulnerability Assessment
Automatic and manual testing web applications against security vulnerabilities according to PTES, OWASP methodology
- 4 DoS / DDoS load testing
High load testing of your code and infrastructure for denial of service.
- 5 Phishing Simulation & Social Engineering
Simulation of the attacker: sending phishing e-mails, SMS, social media and instant messaging and using social engineering technique to employees to check their security awareness
A report with “as-is” overview, executive summary, identified vulnerabilities in IT systems and IT security and remediation recommendations.
Company security audit
The purpose of auditing companies and businesses is to analyze the company’s IT infrastructure, its website and servers to identify and eliminate all the weak points in the company’s cyber structure. Additionally, our audits include social engineering experiments via simulations of phishing attacks to evaluate your employees’ response to phishing attempts. After our audit, you will be aware of the state of your company’s cybersecurity and ways hackers might exploit vulnerabilities in your security.