A company security service is a set of tools and procedures which check that the architecture and implementation of the IT systems in your organization are resistant to malicious software, black hat hackers, DoS / DDoS attacks. They also ensure your employees are aware of how to avoid and deal with phishing attacks and social engineering techniques.
This service includes the following components:
- 1 Network security assessment, including Wi-Fi network
- 2 Web security assessment
- 3 Load Testing
- 4 Performance Testing
- 5 DoS / DDoS testing
- 6 Phishing simulation
- 7 Social engineering testing
Key Objectives of Service:
- To implement basic control measures for operations of information security in the organization.
- Protect the organization against security breaches and data leaks.
- Ensure the information and information processing tools are secure and protected from cybercriminals and black hat hackers according to the best practice experience.
- Prevent exploitation of technical vulnerabilities and logic errors in IT systems.
- Prevent exploitation of security vulnerabilities in IT systems.
- Log events, provide evidence, report identified issues and present remediation recommendations.
Typical Stages of the Project:
- 1 Malware Protection and IT Security
Planning and integrating malware protection measures into the IT architecture of your organization. Creating a plan for implementation of preventive measures against breaches of IT security in your organization.
- 2 Network Vulnerability Assessment
Review IT and IT security documentation Conduct IT and security audit onsite Development of correcting and preventive measures to improve IT security in your organization
- 3 Web Application Vulnerability Assessment
Automatic and manual testing web applications against security vulnerabilities according to PTES, OWASP methodology
- 4 DoS / DDoS load testing
High load testing of your code and infrastructure for denial of service.
- 5 Phishing Simulation & Social Engineering
Simulation of the attacker: sending phishing e-mails, SMS, social media and instant messaging and using social engineering technique to employees to check their security awareness
A report with “as-is” overview, executive summary, identified vulnerabilities in IT systems and IT security and remediation recommendations.